Buscar en este blog

miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

"You're no lady" - Rapaul & Gitta



La, la ri la ra la ri la ra la ri ra rara.....x2

Lady, I've got a feeling that.......I am going
crazy
'Cos lady, I could be wrong but I don't think
that you are a lady
Seein', it's not believing touch my body
Touch your body
Freaking, that's why I'm thinking
Feeling nice, I'm feeling nothing

La, la ri la ra la ri la ra la ri ra rara

Lady, we've got the time, I've got the place,
are only maybe
'Cos lady, it doesn't matter if you're really
not a lady
Your body, just your body
Do you hope........somebody
Babe, it's not........
I think you're right the thing you're thinking

Let's talk about love
Let's talk about you and me tonight
Let's talk about soul
I feel what's you've gone my miss behind

La, la ri la ra la ri la ra la ri ra rara......x2

by PI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario